Credits transfer

I know of the car rewards we get from our Forza 3 profile but are there any credit transfers? I still have 3 mil in my Forza 3 game. Just wanted to know if that moves over? I cant get all the car rewards as I did not buy the DLC. If the money does not move to I may as well buy some of the reward cars and gift them ti people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Credits do not transfer. Or, if they do, I haven't figured out how (yes, I transfered my profile. Yes, it brought some of my forza 3 cars into 4).

EDIT: I just read that you CAN get credits when import your file while the servers are online. The servers are currently offline and I transfered my level 50 Forza 3 profile... oops.

An update on credit transfers... so I deleted my save file to re-import my Forza 3 profile, and I'm really disappointed. I had somewhere between 1 and 1.5 mil in Forza 3, but only 60,000 got transferred over to Forza 4.

You were given 60,000 credits due to having a level 50 FM3 driver lever, not because of how many credits you had in your account. Credits are not "transferred" over based on your current credit account in FM3.

Hi Skidz, did you happen to notice what the secret car was when you imported?

Oh, you're right Dolphin; I read the article wrong.

And sorry marknally. What ever the secret car is, I didn't get it.

Also Skidz, may I ask how you've acquired FM4, since you just started playing it yesterday according to your achievements?

Ok Skidz thanks for replying.

Don't suppose you know do you Dolphin :)

Thank you all for your reply. I would love to also know 1. How you two got the game already? The secret car?  :)

Lots of pre-release 'green' CDs were sent out last week.

Dolphin, I bought it from a major canadian retailer. The store I went to had already stocked the shelves and only 3 copies were left when I walked in. I'm keeping my reciept safe incase Turn 10 has any issues :)