Creditproblem with auctions

Hi,

I have the problem that if I auction a car, I don´t get the price the car achieved but much less instead. For example I sell a car for 170k but only get 140k. The higher the price is the bigger is the difference. Can anybody  please help me?

Greetings

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Are you sure you're not setting the "buy out" price to 170k?  Just because you have a buy out price of 170k, but start the bidding much lower doesn't mean you'll get that 170k...

Actually I don´t use the "buy-out" option very often. Yesterday for example I put a Ferrar

Actually I don´t use the "buy-out" option very often. Yesterday for example I put a Ferrari 250 GTO in and get 7,7 million but I received only 7 million. It´s really strange and before this week I never had problems with the game...

The auction house takes a cut depending on how much you make on the sale.

Out of curiosity why are you selling cars for such outrageous prices? What is it that makes them so great?

[quote user="Viper The Loud"]

Out of curiosity why are you selling cars for such outrageous prices? What is it that makes them so great?

[/quote]

He is probably selling them to people he met in lobbies that have modded or glitched their credits to insane amounts because he is too lazy to earn the money himself.

I was worried that's what is was. In that case he shouldn't be complaining about credits at all. If you sell a car for 7 mil don't complain that they took a bit! I'm lucky to have 100 grand in this game let alone a million!

I´m not complaining I was just wondering and if I like to sell cars why don´t you let me? It´s only a game and the money is not real, so no envy;-) This Ferrari was a unique case by the way... Wish you all a nice Christmas.