Credit card charge when I didn't buy anything

Three days Ago it says that I payed Microsoft Xbox live $10, when I did not buy anything. The only thing I could think of is that around that time maybe on the same day that I turned off my Xbox love subscription via this website, My Xbox live ends in a week or two so I didn't get any more time added to my subscription, therefore I am lost as to why I was charged $10. So this is most likely not the right place to be saying this but I did not see another suited place for this, Could somebody tell me where to go to dispute this or to find out what I was charged for?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated October 12, 2018 Views 645 Applies to:

Hello there please use this link to take the necessary steps to make sure you take off auto billing. support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to http://account.microsoft.com/ 

Sign in with your Microsoft Account details that are linked with your Gamertag.

Check what the charge was for.

If you don't see anything related or have question why charges happened, I suggest contacting the phone support.

Sorry this didn't help.

xbox sevices are terrible, they charged me for 1 month of xbox live and a 3 month card. both of which i NEVER ordered.

they charge me every month for  xbox music which i also never touched. i didnt even know it existed until my dad had a £100 pound charge on his bank statement. xbox are scammers and you should all delete your credit cards from them and buy a ps3  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  You're seeing charges on your account you don't recognize?  if that's the case you should request a call from a billing agent right away, using the tools on support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.