Credit Bug

Anyone else had the credit bug yet?

Turned the game on earlier, grabbed the daily credit bonus and now have 999,999,999CR when there should only be just under (or around) 1 million....

Checked the official forza forum and there's another guy who's had it happen today.

Anyhoo, I've e-mailed Turn 10 about it, hopefully they can resolve the issue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

there are a lot of people getting banned for using the credit mod.

it is not just a glitch it is a modding programme that the cheats are using.

Yeah, this is nothing to do with that, this is about the bug dishing out max credits to people.

Here's hoping they can actually tell the difference between the 2.... otherwise I won't be a happy bunny!!!!

better than losing 1.7 million...  Frowny face.

forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../ShowThread.aspx

For anyone that doesn't know about this, check the link above, more and more people reporting this problem, even the Moderators on the Turn 10 forums are posting and saying they are waiting on some news ...

A little update.

All I have seen on the Turn 10 forums is one moderator posting advising that anyone this has happened to 'NOT' to spend any credits as there should be an update on the matter from Turn 10 early next week.

I can't confirm this so still be very carefull but quite a few people are saying it's only happening to people that have purchased or sold cars at the Auction House, but like I said this is NOT confirmed!

If 999,999,999 is the max credits you can have, what happens if someone discovers they have that and continue to play the game as normal what happens to the credits that would be won? Would they be lost?

Yes, more classic Turn 10 bumbling.  I read they just want people not to spend this new found windfall.  Please.  Step up, own the darn problem and fix it.  Quit trying to put it off on the community like you did with your last issue where you banned many legitimate paying customers first, then asked questions later.  Still haven't given a acceptable apology or compensation for those paying customers who were treated like they were criminals.

I know what I'm doing if I somehow find a billion credits on my game.  I'm going on a R class spending spree and would actually be able to play the game the way I want, rather than be subjected to the stupid in the first place economy.  A fake economy that has been trumped up to stupid levels of car costs the last two games.  Of course we know now that they needed 20 million credit cars so they could sell the car tokens.  Noone is buying any stupid tokens for Honda Civics are they?

[quote user="Secker77"]

If 999,999,999 is the max credits you can have, what happens if someone discovers they have that and continue to play the game as normal what happens to the credits that would be won? Would they be lost?

[/quote]

Someone on the Turn 10 forums who has been hit by this bug says he has carried on playing and his money is just staying at 999,999,999 so it does seem you lose any more winnings, unless if you was actually to spend anything it might automatically add winnings, not sure though.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="Secker77"]

[/quote]

Someone on the Turn 10 forums who has been hit by this bug says he has carried on playing and his money is just staying at 999,999,999 so it does seem you lose any more winnings, unless if you was actually to spend anything it might automatically add winnings, not sure though.

[/quote]its a cap. if you earn more money, it wont be added to the amount if you spend any of it. thats how caps work. although, THIS IS ALSO HOW CAPS WORKS LOL.

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="Secker77"]

[/quote]

[/quote]its a cap. if you earn more money, it wont be added to the amount if you spend any of it. thats how caps work. although, THIS IS ALSO HOW CAPS WORKS LOL.

[/quote]

LOL thanks for clearing that up ;)