credit ban ?

hi im playing halo reach and it says this xbox 360 console has been temporarily banned from earing credits and it says next this account has been temporarily banned from earing credits /////// its done to me for 3 days now and i dont no why ?  its the only game i  play / all i play is matchmaking  I DONT PLAY FIREFIGHT .... ITS REALY DOING MY head that much i might down grade to a ps3 were XXXX like this DO NOT HAPPEN dose any 1 no whats going on ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

This would be a ban through the developers, not Microsoft, so you'd have to contact Bungie.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually on the contrary, you're saying that "stuff like this doesn't happen on the PS3" where in fact it does, you don't see it happening a lot but it does happen. Especially in games like Call of Duty Black Ops on the PS3 where people get temporarily suspended/banned from playing matchmaking all together. So I wouldn't go ahead and make bold statements like that. Either way, to answer your question you have to contact 343 Studios who has taken over for Bungie to deal with all this stuff. Here's the thread - READ IT before posting anything. http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/20947.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

It's also worth pointing out that Treyarch's response to PS3 being jailbroken was to ban any jailbroken consoles completely from matchmaking regardless of whether mods were detected. They're a draconian bunch over there.

Sorry this didn't help.