Creation 1 Week Challenge

When : DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 5

What : A 1 week building challenge to make the best building you can, finished or not.  I just want to see what people come up with in one week.  It will be done in survival, no host privileges (Obviously) no bonus chest (Also Obviously) on Normal mode.  If you don't finish then when you post your pic please explain to us what exactly you were planning on doing so we can get an idea of what you were planning.  Also if you want to continue it after the fact then it would be great for you to post your finished product when you are done with it. This challenge is a singles challenge, please do it by yourself I want to see what YOU can do in 7 days, not a bunch of people

SEED : I will post a specific seed for everyone to use Sunday morning so that everyone will have a fair chance and will not have any leg up on resources due to good seed. (No it will not be a horrible can't find any resources seed, it will be a nice seed.)  Also this way I know that people will not start early.

Time : I will post the seed at 8:00 AM Sunday morning and it will go through midnight on January 5.

Have fun guys! hope to see lots of builds!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry the seed wont be posted till Sunday afternoon, I want to sleep in for once :)

And the seed for the challenge is: -631040893

Have fun and cant wait to see some creations!