Created players - do you ever get to actually use them?

So I created a QB  to use in offline career mode,just like I did in Madden NFL 13,but unlike Madden NFL 13 once I've gotten past the pre season games I can't actually

seem to use my created QB,I'm 9 games into the season and all I get is essentially sim games where occasionally I get the option to kick a goal

so I can't seem to build my created QBs legacy or anything,I only get to play a full game in practice mode,does anyone know if you eventually get to actually use your created player in offline career mode? I had no issues with this in Madden NFL 13 and overall I love the look of Madden NFL 25 but it's getting a bit boring watching an essentially simulated season (Yes,I know I'm probably  an idiot and have missed something somewhere but just wanted to know if anyone had any help in regards to this? - it would be much appreciated)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

it depends on ur overall if its lower than ur starting qb on ur team u probably wont start unless u turn on instant starter

I will Creat Players in Madden NFL 25 Tonight and NFL starts this Sunday coming up I cant Wait Football is back