Create Your Own RPG

If you could create your own open world RPG, what would it consist of?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd like for it to have some RPG elements.

Tales of Vesperia 2.

Elder Scrolls VI

But i've still got tons to do in Skyrim first D:

Take Knights of the Old Republic, add the graphics and gameplay of The Force Unleashed and a voiced player character (like in Dragon Age 2) and you've got the best game ever.

"fiddy cent".

Fifty Cent: Blood on the Skyrim?

I just wanna see a real Zombie open world RPG.

I mean Dead Island was a step in the right direction, but not entirely a real RPG imo.

i always wish rockstar made a online undead nightmare free roam for red dead redemption

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

i always wish rockstar made a online undead nightmare free roam for red dead redemption

[/quote]

That would be awesome.

Hell, if Rockstar just did a Zombie game in general I would be in love. They are like the Godfather of sandbox games haha.

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]

I just wanna see a real Zombie open world RPG.

I mean Dead Island was a step in the right direction, but not entirely a real RPG imo.

[/quote]

That would be nice. DI was brilliant so hopefully, if there is a sequel it will be a lot better.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="CovertBike"]

Take Knights of the Old Republic, add the graphics and gameplay of The Force Unleashed and a voiced player character (like in Dragon Age 2) and you've got the best game ever.

[/quote]I would play that, but I would rather have Ron Perlman voice the Main character, Dude might almost be 70, but he still would rule as the voice of the main Character.