Crazy Ways To Evade Cops

I'm trying to think of different ways to escape the police. So far I've got two methods, post yours. First, I was planning on starting a shootout with a rival gang for cash and ammo. And do it to the cops when they got there. So I stashed a fast getaway car behind the neighborhood with a good escape route, the man-made canal. Worked pretty well. Second, what do u do when u get to three stars. Its impossible to get rid of the helicopter. What I did was mark the overpasses with a point of interest on the map. Get under the bridge and escape on foot not letting the helicopter see u. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just go. I like to use trains. Or the empty tracks. Oncoming traffic,jumps,sharp turns. The cops are not starsky and hutch. IMO it's more like Barney Fife.

Fly a plane

I use the train tracks, normally in the areas where they go underground or into tunnels. That usually works.

[quote user="DarthDooku"]

I'm trying to think of different ways to escape the police. So far I've got two methods, post yours. First, I was planning on starting a shootout with a rival gang for cash and ammo. And do it to the cops when they got there. So I stashed a fast getaway car behind the neighborhood with a good escape route, the man-made canal. Worked pretty well. Second, what do u do when u get to three stars. Its impossible to get rid of the helicopter. What I did was mark the overpasses with a point of interest on the map. Get under the bridge and escape on foot not letting the helicopter see u. 

[/quote]That second mehtod worked in GTA IV if you were under the train tracks