Crazy Machines Forum?

Why no forum for that game? Or am I blind?

I also looked all over for some kind of manual to see how the switches work in the editor, nothing.

Also, there seem to be an innuendo about being able to share are creations but couldn't find how or where.
I certainly hope we can share them otherwise what's the point?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bomping!

Please, does anyone have any answer to this?

Thank you!

Is it an arcade game....Indie game or what cause I mean just ask someone in the game discussion forum how you do that you really dont need a particular forum to get answers or just go on google.

Thanks for the effort UnsoundMrBlaze, I’ve eared of that googleling thing somewhere.

Too all,

Crazy Machines Elements is an arcade game and only for Xbox.

Crazy Machine games have been around for ages but this new one as some new complex building features (for the editor) that are not explained in the Help. And again, no way to know if the sharing of are creations (as it is suggested) is possible or not. I’ve look all around, inside and out, but it doesn’t seem possible.

Now, Worms: Ultimate Mayhem and Mercury Hg (Arcade games) just came out and already have their own forums and with 0 messages in them so fare, ready to go! For some reason, the Zuma forum disappeared. Well, not much was going on in there for this old classic. It’s kinda sad…

So again, I hate to repeat myself but why no Crazy Machines Elements forum? Why?

There should be some admin that have some clue about it?

For some reason, with the new forums, individual forums for games are rarely added. They're coming back very slowly, and this has prompted a bunch of people to complain about how the old forums were better. Older games don't seem to be getting a forum back, so you're going to have to use the forum you're posting in: Xbox Game Discussion. Sorry, but that's the way it seems to be now. :-/

Sorry but I have to disagree about the new forums.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE LAST BRAND NEW ARCADE GAMES:

MLB Bobblehead Battle

Worms: Ultimate Mayhem

Mercury Hg

Rotastic

Burnout Crash

Renegade Ops

Radiant Silvergun

Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour

Hole in the Wall

On and on and on all have their brand new forums. Most of those still have no posts.

I really find it very strange that only Crazy Machines Elements is missing. As a big fan of that game I find it offensive to not have any support on it. No offence to you, at least you’re trying to help.

Thanks for the reply!

for new forums, the Dev must request that a forum be created.  

The request for this forum has been passed to the appropriate people.

-Jim

KLRSKIR, you’re the man!

Thank you so much for your intervention! For a while there, I thought I was invisible :)

Great news and lets hope it wont fall in between the cracks again.

Have a great day, you did good! The world needs more people like you.

Skydrift has a forum, but not many people purchased the game

[quote user="JoeTheRepo"]

Thanks for the effort UnsoundMrBlaze, I’ve eared of that googleling thing somewhere.

Too all,

Crazy Machines Elements is an arcade game and only for Xbox.

Crazy Machine games have been around for ages but this new one as some new complex building features (for the editor) that are not explained in the Help. And again, no way to know if the sharing of are creations (as it is suggested) is possible or not. I’ve look all around, inside and out, but it doesn’t seem possible.

Now, Worms: Ultimate Mayhem and Mercury Hg (Arcade games) just came out and already have their own forums and with 0 messages in them so fare, ready to go! For some reason, the Zuma forum disappeared. Well, not much was going on in there for this old classic. It’s kinda sad…

So again, I hate to repeat myself but why no Crazy Machines Elements forum? Why?

There should be some admin that have some clue about it?

[/quote]

Just to let you know that game is also available on ps3 and pc so you should be able to find answers if you look carefully.