Crashing playing battlefield 4 online on xbox one!!!!!!!

Is this a thing that's happening to everyone or just me? When I'm online with bf4 on the xbox one il be playing and it will send me to the home page minutes in to the game. Sometimes I can go straight back on but it will send me to the main menus of bf4. Then sometimes il have to eject my disc to boot the game back up again. Most of all the online thing is really annoying just want to play a full match on conquest. So anyone else got this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Sorry you’re having the issues Bigpaddy… that’s gotta be really frustrating. I’ve got some suggestions and hope they work for you. Please post back and let me know if they do:

1. Remove any disks in the tray and turn off your console. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds. Plug the console back in and turn it on using your controller.  Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

2. Check your network connection. Just checking the network can fix a bunch of issues.

Test your Xbox Live connection: a. Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller. Select Settings. Select Network. On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection on the right side of the screen. If this worked, your console will connect to Xbox Live. Note If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.

3. Once any system updates finish reinstall any missing BF4 game updates by inserting the disk and starting the game. Remove the disk and turn off your console once you’re satisfied no game updates are needed or any game updates are finished. Wait a few minutes and restart your console.

4. Reinsert the game disk and install game to your hard drive.

Note: Complete your updates before installing the game to your hard drive. Do not install your game to the hard drive while updates are in progress. This will only make it take longer and may corrupt the updates.

As of yesterday (11/26)DICE (the game developer) released a patch for other platforms. It’s unclear is Xbox One will be getting an update soon that fixes these stability issues. On 11/21/13 (according to DICE) – the Multiplayer Update has a few stability improvements and crash fixes, coupled with miscellaneous minor tweaks and will continue to update the game on all platforms to increase stability.

Game updates may not be obvious or visible on your console screen so, be sure to allow expected updates to finish. Please let me know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.