CRAPTASTIC!

That was the best word I could find to describe this broken piece of garbage they call the Battlefield 3 Open Beta.  Damn near every aspect of this game is bugged or flawed in some way.  Also, what the hell is the point in the game disconnecting you when you reach a certain killstreak?  Thanks, now I just lost all of that experience so I can't upgrade my gear.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I browsed the BF3 forums and apparently EA had to send this version in months in advance because of MS/Sony certification process. You would have figured they would have had more polished version of the game even a few months ago, but who knows. And I get stuck at load screens 2 out of every 5 games I play.

I think they gave us the Alpha build...

Hopefully this will shut the yaps of the better-than-thou, anti-CoD gamers out there. I like both franchises, but frankly the fanboyism factor is really turning me away from Battlefield. Sorry to hear the beta is a crapfest, but at least it will ensure a better online experience on release. Lets hope the developers can push back the release to make this a realization, eh?

Now you see why COD doesn't have beta's anymore.  Experiencing how crap it is can lose sales.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Now you see why COD doesn't have beta's anymore.  Experiencing how crap it is can lose sales.

[/quote] man me and you seem to be on the same page: truth and saying it how it is. on every thread we have the same frame of mind. keep telling the truth no one else will.

I am having a blast with this beta. Lord knows how much fun I will be having with the final build when I can actually get three of my friends in my squad!

hmmm is the beta not the final product i guess.

I'm having fun in the beta. It's got glitches and I don't mind them because its a beta and every glitch I find only means one more I won't find in the actual game. It's a beta not a demo.

Hey, it's just a Beta, all the errors will get fixed anyway, unless the company takes care more of the PC version than consoles...

I will play it right now. Can't be that bad.