Crappy purchase confirm system on Kinect Fun-labs

I was on the Kinect having some fun on the free apps from Kinect fun labs and I obviously stumbled upon something that was not free. I already had my hand up because I was already in a game and all of a sudden I spent 240 Microsoft points on some crappy Kinect fun labs app. I think this is a terrible system and can easily be exploited by people around the player. There should be a system where you can set to type your password in before being able to confirm a purchase(If there is link me please). I was on the app and within 5 seconds of loading (Sparklers) I lost 240 Microsoft which is about $5 or so. If possible I would like a refund for this as it was obviously an accidental purchase and I feel it was way to easy to lose those microsoft points before seeing what was happening.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can try calling support to see if they can give you a refund, however, everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds so there is no guarantee of one.

By the way, 240 points is $3.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't care about the refund really. It is only $4 (AUD) but I just want this system changed where I would have to put a password in to be eligible to purchase something, because I can see this easily happening again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft? please.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only possible way to get a refund is to call support for your region. No one on the forums will be able to do that.

Sorry this didn't help.