crappy offline windows 8 support.

right i just unlocked a bunch off achivements with windows 8 on taptiles. but because i was offline its half unlocked them. its unlocked it on the game but not as my xbox live account. so when i go to log into taptiles with internet it doesnt update my achivements.

seriously annoyed cause week after week its another new failure with windows 8.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

windows 8 came out in October so its a few bugs try deleating the game an reinstalling windows

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Since the Achievements didn't sync to your gamertag the next time you went Online in the game then you can delete the gamesave and possibly the gamertag file(s) found on your PC and redo the Achievements but make sure to be connected to Xbox LIVE and the Internet on your Computer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi CrazyColaist!  Just to check, were you using that account but not connected to LIVE?  Or were you not using the same account at all?

Sorry this didn't help.

i was bassicly using my laptop offline playing games.

why wont it work like the xbox? ah man windows 8 a let down to me tbh. hopefully windows blue will be better but why are they focusing on that when theres many bugs in windows 8 as it is

the all windows 8 xbox thing is a con. i bought hydrothunder on xbox live and if you expect me to pay it again for the laptop (which is xbox live) then you MSFT must think people are a mug ive been on xbox live for 7-8 years more than most people. and i have never felt so mugged off in my life with the direction microsoft is taking xbox with extra content etc etc.

Sorry this didn't help.