Crappy game

I cant belive that people think this is good. i know its only a beta but its trash. its akwasy a one sided match. if u dont have holo sights or the grip ur screwed. its to damn dark in the metro station even with my brighness turned up. the guns have way to much recoil to even see. reminds me of modern combat. so in my opinion its trash , complete garbage

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can shoot in the dark. It is dark for both sides, recoil also. For fight, teams must come closer to each other in this map. It is good I must say. In the end its a game, not real life.

Good then do not buy  the game. I will have much more fun with out your complaining over the mic for 2 hours. Betas are trash they have been for 15 years. You should try a closed beta they are unplayable.

It funny you say it reminds you of Modern Combat, MC was a console version of BF2. This is Battlefield 3 not Bad Company. I cant see how its one sided.

MC was one of my all time fav games.

It can sure feel onesided when some of these guys are taking your lunch at will.  suck it up, rank up, play smart, enjoy it!  

have you tried turning up the ingame brightness? it was too bright for me i had to turn it down

It's always funny to hear the excuses of those who can't handle being killed over and over and over.

Bye!

i come in top 5 every time believe me or not idc.  plus, i never said it reminds me of MC i hated that game. BFBC was the best and thast final. its just bad i dunno how ur small ignorant mind cant see it.  i kill ppl over and over but yet i still dont get any enjoyment out of this game.

people get frustrated because you cant just pick it up and be awesome, like in cod..