Cranked = Run and gun heart pounding fun!

Everyone is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off in this game,  there is no camping.

It takes 100 kills to finish a match, and you'll finish a match in half the time you would team deathmatch which requires 75 kills.

---------

Last night I was about to go to bed at 5 am, we got on cranked and played till 9am. And time just

flew by!

I had a 14 kill streak (support class) and I didn't even get to use it, the game ended, it went that fast.

After playing cranked, I played 2 games of team deathmatch and absolutely destroyed the other team because I was so CRANKED UP!

Now be warned, the game will be very confusing at first, but stick with it and you'll get the flow of it.

This game mode will make you a better player in a very short time. It will help you develop some seriously good twitch gun skills.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's quicker because every time you get a kill while cranked, it counts has 2 points.

This game mode sounds like fun, just not for me. I like to peek around corners and stuff, not run blindly.

Ahhhh, no wonder.

Love this game mode, currently ranked 252 in the world for it. Only thing I would change is give people 20 seconds to get their first kill, if they don't, crank them anyway. I find a lot of people camping for their first kill.

It's the most fun i have had on COD in a long while... Search and rescue is SLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW ... Then change to this and wow... WDO.....

Blitz i prefer but agree cranked is good to

Have not tried Blitz yet... what does that consist of?

portals you need to get into enemies portal to gain points...first to 16 wins bit like ctf but instant action...

its ok for 20 minutes, if its excitement you want go bungee jump or parachute out of a plane

I have seen campers in Cranked,I facepalmed.