Cracked Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 game

Yesterday when I was going to play my favorite game (COD:BO2) I took my MW3 out (I haven't played it since forever and last week I decided I would and yadadadada) and I noticed it had 2 giant *** cracks in it and i'm wondering why the hell did the game crack when on my ps3 none of my games cracked and i've played on my ps3 more and i'm guessing you've heard of this same problem from billions of people and yeah i've watched a video on youtube where this guy had the same problem and he called your support center and he said you have a replacement for consoles but not games that were made by any other company.Where i'm going with this is your console broke my game like physically broke my game due to the heat from the internals and at some point cracked it not once but twice so i'm wondering why don't you replace games that are broken due to "flaws"  from your console that your company made.If you do replace them then i'd like mine replaced cause I bought it with my own money and i'm pretty *** off. please respond when you can.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi,

Consoles will never "crack" a game copy unless the disc itself had a flaw in it from manufacturing. Discs don't crack because of heat that's exerted from a console that's honestly nonsense. I can see a game cracking inside your console if the console is moved, not just sitting there, that doesn't happen.

Microsoft only has the ability to replace games that are from their own studios (first party games). If you need to get a game replaced that's from another publisher other than Microsoft Studios then you'd need to contact them in regards to replacing it.

In this case it would be Activision and more information on that can be found here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have accidently broken disks in half pulling a dvd out of the case but, that's another issue,    As Hass said the console if used properly will NOT harm the disk.   Was the game removed from the console or the case???  It's not recomended to store disks in the console either.    GOOD LUCK!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the season pass  to  cod aw and I can't i access any of the new weapons Why? And I paid money and can't use

My *** I paid for this is the second time this happened I'm not happy

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there StealthWolf420!

Sorry to hear about the DLC issue! Since this thread is older, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue! That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.