Crackdown: 2 DLCs - 1 file?

I've bought "Getting’ Busy Bonus Pack" for Crackdown. In the queue it was "Getting’ Busy Bonus Pack". After it was downloaded it shows as "Free-For-All Pack".

I'm from Russia.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there YuSoldatov!

Hmmm, that's definitely an odd issue. Can you tell us whether the DLC works properly for you? I'm wondering if it's just labeled differently but it will still work.

If it doesn't, I suggest redownloading it. To do that:

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question, did you download the free for all pack previously?

The same thing happened to me with Crackdown 1. I had the freebie compatibility download pack first and when I eventually got the DLC a short while after, it pretty much acted as an unlock key for the compatibility pack.

Chances are that the same thing happened to you. Both the freebie and the pay DLC are probably the same exact file size too so the freebie will have all of the DLC content in there...but the items should show up as locked like in part 1 so you cant use it...but if your co-op partner had the DLC, it would allow you to play with him and view the content if he was using it at the time. It's also saves space on your HDD too. You figure everyone would download a free DLC pack for their game before the see if they would like to buy some extra stuff so they way they do things would prevent your XBOX from downloading 2 of the same thing and taking up double the memory.

Like mentioned above, You can simply delete the unlocked freebie pack from your HDD and then redownload the pay version and the new name will now appear on the storage section of Games - Crackdown.

Sorry this didn't help.

Son ALA, thank you for the explanation! The marketplace page needs this clarification about compatibility.

Mister Cerb, I think you are right - the name of the DLC remained the same ("Free-For-All Pack"), but new options are available in the game menu .

Sorry this didn't help.