cR and Commedations are stuck!!!

"Before reading this keep in mind i am not banned in anyway"

Hi 343i ever since u brought out those custom challenges my account is acting up BIG TIME

I keep track of how many cR i get per day but lately it just STOPS out of no ware wayyy before i hit the daily cR limit and i don't get any messages saying online cR limit reached or anything it just stop earning cR out of no ware it still shows the cR i would of gotten but it doesn't stick to my account

And another thing i had 199,048 cR and couldn't earn anymore cR so i go and unplug my Ethernet cord so i can earn my daily offline 1000 cR to bring me up to 200,048 cR so once i had 200,048 cR i plug back in my Ethernet cord sign into xbox live and bought a 200,000 cR attachment now i should only have 48 cR left right???? well i got to keep the attachment AND it left me with 99,048 cR

MY ACCOUNT IS ACTING UP WHEN BUNGIE WAS IN CHARGE THIS NEVER HAPPENED I AM A GOOD PAYING CUSTOMER I WAS THIS FIXED!!!

Please only useful info, please no nonsense

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We're not 343, you would have to google their Forums (might be worth checking out both 343's Forums and the Halo Waypoint Forums) and they do actually have representatives on their Forums, so you might get a response from one personally.

What you probably shouldn't do is mess around with your connection... but that is up to you.

343's Forums and Halo Waypoint Forums are the exact same website... Xbox 360 bought Halo franchise so they can trouble shoot my problem

here is my forum post on Waypoints halo.xbox.com/.../yaf_postst44751_Not-able-to-earn-cR.aspx

Yes it is, my apologies, I thought they were the same too and I misinterpreted a url I'd seen.

yeah if bungie didnt read this forums I think 343 wont either

dont know if this will help you www.343industries.org/forum

or maybe this one http://halo.xbox.com/forums/

-

also keep in mind I think you can get banned for playing offline and earning more credits offline and then adding them to your online profile, so if you get banned you know why

my problem is fixed it cause on ur 2en time zone u cant earn anymore Commedations

Problem solved