CQ has made classic maps nothing but scrubs.

Seems all the decent players are playing the CQ maps. I don't claim to be anything special, but when trying to play the regular maps today got nothing but scrubs for teammates. I tried rush, conquest, and tdm. I just ended up wanting to scream at my teammates every time. It annoys me to wipe the floors with scrubs in tdm and still lose because my teammates (also scrubs) are all like 3 and 10.

Then I go back to domination on the cq maps and presto, good teammates.

end rant.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IDC, I just want to play the game.

Is THAT what was happening?  I played some last night and my buddy and I were wondering where tf our team was in every round!  It was amazing.  I do notice a lot of premium players about.  I think the premium thing was very successful for DICE/EA.

Well ofc it will be, the majority of BF3's community is NOT a bunch of whiners.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

Seems all the decent players are playing the CQ maps. I don't claim to be anything special, but when trying to play the regular maps today got nothing but scrubs for teammates. I tried rush, conquest, and tdm. I just ended up wanting to scream at my teammates every time. It annoys me to wipe the floors with scrubs in tdm and still lose because my teammates (also scrubs) are all like 3 and 10.

Then I go back to domination on the cq maps and presto, good teammates.

end rant.

[/quote]yeah......it was unbelievable last night, my buddy DTW DirtyHarry once said if he could have a magical/super-power it would be the ability to reach into a TV and have your hand come out of someone else TV and slap them...I felt that last night......why oh why does XBL always put me on the team with morons?...never fails......example, I played Gulf of Oman conquest, spawned at (A).....grabbed the tank and made a Bee line straight to (D), got 2 kills and grabbed the objective....swung around and repeated it on (C)...by then we had lost both (A) and (B).....headed to (B) first and got wasted by the entire team, after 3 or 4 kills ofcourse......meanwhile, as I'm waiting to spawn they start grabbing the two I just took....managed to spawn at (D) just in time to get wasted again by the BTR....3rd spawn, no choice but the carrier because my whole squad is playing jacks on the carrier...not sure what they are doing......checked the scoreboard, I'm #1 in the game, not just my team...yay for me right?.....my team never really made a push for shore, just camped aircraft the rest of the match.....after a few I gave up, and drove a boat in a figure8 pattern till the match ended for like 5 or 10 minutes.....still came in 1st .....and no, I'm not God's gift to the console either.....just an average player

Damn right! If I ever find a magic genie lamp it's on! My wish? To be granted the ability to reach through the phone and/or internet and punch someone in the face.

One thing about BF (which I hate) is almost every single time you join a server it puts you on the losing side. Typically you can expect your team will consist of an inferior number and lower ranked players while competing against a full team of mostly Colonels. I notice it more than most because I tend to bounce from one server to the next. This is also why I think it's silly to suggest a particular server "team stacks". Really? I mean, show me one that isn't! hahahahahaha

Let me know when you guys figure how to do that, because I know someone that I'd love to smack across the digital devide!   SHHMAACK!

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

Let me know when you guys figure how to do that, because I know someone that I'd love to smack across the digital devide!   SHHMAACK!

[/quote]

I wonder who you might be speaking about? 

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you must know, I was referring to my brother in the states, but after your last remark on another post, I can ad you to the list.

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you must know, I was referring to my brother in the states, but after your last remark on another post, I can ad you to the list.

[/quote]

lol 

Dude, why don't ya'll just call it even, hug and get it over with? I honestly think you two could be good buds. You're too much alike.