CQ Domination = Boost your SPM

Wow, people are gonna be playing these maps just for this reason.  You get 350 points just for standing on a flag for maybe 5 seconds.  I played a few games last night and was averaging 4000-5000 points (before bonuses)  in 8 minute games.  Prolly another DICE tactic to get people to buy the new maps.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That is why you now can reset your SPM.

Another reason why I will not buy this "expansion"

Jets on Rush > New gametype for S/M

[quote user="Zehq"]

Jets on Rush > New gametype for S/M

[/quote]

Haha, maybe if you pull some scrub pilot to fly against.  I was putting up 1000 spm games without even doing particularly well in cq dom.  I need to be full beast mode to put up a 1000 spm game in conquest or rush.

Usually do get some scrub pilot.

You really care about other people's stats that much?

If your major concern with a gametype is how it affects your SPM, then you have an issue.  Who cares how it affects your SPM?  Honestly, just play a mode on whether it's freaking fun or not.

hahaha woww seriously who cares! wat a stupid reason y u wouldnt play or buy the expac...as above posts state: you really shouldn't care THAT much about stats...even i dont, and id have a meltdown if i lost my 2.0 kdr loljk..o yeah and lets see a battle report of that 5000 point 8min. game.."average score"

Yea I was kind of baffled that you get the same amount of points for capping a CQD flag as you do for a real CQ game. and even kills should be 1/2 of their worth in points, but just another example of DICE being extremely lazy. I mean even the CoD devs realize how to balance out pint distribution between game modes, lets get real for a second.

i agree that the points shouldnt b as much as a regular cq flag cap tho