Couple of questions from a new Battlefield guy...

I spent the weekend trying to figure this game out.  I'm coming from the world of COD and I'm digging Battlefield 3.  Sooooo much more to do in the game. I'm really enjoying RUSH.  I figured out how to spot this weekend...very exciting!  But anyhow...I have a couple of questions;

1.  How do I use my defilbulators?  I stand over injured players like an idiot trying to figure it out and promptly get shot in the head. (I do have it in my loadout)

2.  Is there a trick to picking up med kits and ammo from other players?  I can't seem to figure it out.

3.  How do I know when someone needs a medkit or ammo?

4.  What is the circle with the little zorro Z in it that I see all over the place?  It looks like an electricity arch or something.

5.  When I look at the list with all of the players in the game does it show who's using a microphone?  I seem to enjoy the game a lot more when people are talking.

Thanks a lot for your answers.  I'm sure I'll have more eventually.  Very cool game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

nevermind that medic crap, take rockets and blow sh1tup this is Battlefield

Right on the Dpad then RT to defib them.

Right on the d-pad as long as you have equipped them in My Soldier . Then right trigger on the corpse you would like to revive

Thanks for all of the answers.  How do I switch to my difibulators? and then I assume you pull the right trigger to zap someone?

[quote user="IamJacksColon99"]

I spent the weekend trying to figure this game out.  I'm coming from the world of COD and I'm digging Battlefield 3.  Sooooo much more to do in the game. I'm really enjoying RUSH.  I figured out how to spot this weekend...very exciting!  But anyhow...I have a couple of questions;

1.  How do I use my defilbulators?  I stand over injured players like an idiot trying to figure it out and promptly get shot in the head. (I do have it in my loadout)First, you can only revive them within a set amount of time. As long as there is a symbol over their body you can revive them. Also, it's hard to see, but there is a small white dot that appears in the middle of your screen every time you pull the paddles out. Make sure the dot is on the body when you try and it can be on any part of the body. If the dot's not, nothing will happen.

2.  Is there a trick to picking up med kits and ammo from other players?  I can't seem to figure it out.You can't pick any of that up. Simply stand on the med or ammo pack and your health will restore, that's all you need to do.

3.  How do I know when someone needs a medkit or ammo?Good question, I need to pay more attention on that one.

4.  What is the circle with the little zorro Z in it that I see all over the place?  It looks like an electricity arch or something. Assualt class. That means that a member of your team(same applies to squad) is dead and needs to be revived. Tread carefully, sometimes those bodies are a lot further away than they appear or someone is watching that area and you will only end up getting killed as well.

5.  When I look at the list with all of the players in the game does it show who's using a microphone?  I seem to enjoy the game a lot more when people are talking. Most people are in Party chat, not much you can do about that. As far as seeing who's on a mic, I only see the symbol pop up when someone is talking. Other than that I just can't tell.

Thanks a lot for your answers.  I'm sure I'll have more eventually.  Very cool game!

[/quote]

Anthony is pretty much dead on.....Just keep in mind when you use the  Defibs that that heartbeat or as you call Zorro sign is above the guy your are trying to revive. As soon as a guy dies you will see the Zorro sign just for a quick moment. If its gone he dead as a door nail you can Defib  him all day he ain't getting up .

Throw medic packs and ammo when ever you can.  After a good battle a well placed ammo pack or medic pack can be gold!

HAVe fun it will all come to ya.

1) Just make sure it's hitting them. You may need to lay down if something is in the way, and get close. Usually, just kneel down and do it.

2) If you have low heath or ammo, it does it automatically. You need to be low on them for it to work.

3) If you look at them, a bar will show under their name. That shows they have low health.

4) That means they need revived (defibrillator).

5) You can only talk with your squad (unless in TDM). But in your squad, at the bottom left, it will show who has a mic.

I ONLY use medic, so I was able to help you out on this :) I've revived over 200 people so far.