couple of issues

Been having a couple of issues, was wondering if other people were as well.

1.  Some time the ADS button doesn't work and i have to switch weapons to get it working again.

2.  My sprint sometimes doesn't work and I have to stop moving completely to get it to work again. 

3.  Flashing lights? What is with the flashing lights?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah same problems here. I think its the same for everyone. However apart from general discussion this is not the right place to report any bugs or issues. There is a forum on Battlelog for reporting bugs and leaving general feedback. I also don't get the flashing screen, its like someone is taking my photo LOL.

It's a beta????????? Oooooo I thought this was the whole game they gave us for free.....................

When my ADS goes out, I just do a quick swipe with my knife and it seems to be ok.  I too have issues with the sprint.  Either that, or my controller is getting wore out.  Which I wouldn't doubt either.  It might be about time to get some new stock in.

[quote user="DJskillz123"]

Been having a couple of issues, was wondering if other people were as well.

1.  Some time the ADS button doesn't work and i have to switch weapons to get it working again. It's a beta.

2.  My sprint sometimes doesn't work and I have to stop moving completely to get it to work again. It's a beta/

3.  Flashing lights? What is with the flashing lights? They're almost like flashbangs. At the right distance they blind the living h*ll out of you and you can't see a thing and you're dead. Outside of their effective range they only give away the users position imo.

[/quote]