Couple Name Child Dovahkiin (Translated: Dragon Born) & Now They Get Free Bethesda Games.

Just when you thought Robin Williams naming her daughter Zelda was fanatic enough. These Elder Scrolls fans/couple named their child Dovahkiin, who just born on the 11/11/11, and now free Bethesda games goes for them. 

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/couple-name-child-dovahkiin-get-free-games/087396

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People like that should not be allowed to reproduce.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Um... Okay... Sure it does. (insert eyes rolling emoticon).

It sounds more like he's been doomed to a life of comic book stores, no girlfriends, spiderman underoos & getting beat up.

[/quote]Ahh, I think I'm beginning to understand....

[/quote]

Just wondering what your creepy obsession with everything I post is?

Actually, it's me who's begining to understand... Seek help.

...And consider renaming that test-tube baby you've just welcomed into your home. Don't let him suffer your fate.

Zelda is such an awesome name for a Daughter.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Isn't it pronounced Dove-ah-ken?

[/quote]Doh-vah-keen

My sister teaches kindergarden (5 year olds) and she had a kid named Jedi because his parents loved Star Wars. I kid you not.

Hey genius the name Zelda was not invented by Nintendo it's been around for a long time.

If you dislike something I say, then prove me wrong. Explain how and why I am wrong. Make better points than I can. That is what you call an "intellectual debate". There are a few people around here capable of this. Most people are not. You're responses consist of "Me right. You wrong. Me not know why. Me just know" And if you can't understand the analogies I make, well that says more about you than it does about me.

[/quote]Do you realize that you always think that your opinions are the only ones valid? The only times i see you apolgize or accept that you are wrong is when you debate/discuss with a forum friend that you get along so  Is a waste of time discuss things we disagree because of  your ego of i'm more smart and 'rude" that every one in the forums . I really would like to know you on person to see if you really are so awesome like you say you are because like you say this is the internet so every one can brag just to feel better than others. If you really are like that in real life i feel pity of the people that know you.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Isn't it pronounced Dove-ah-ken?

[/quote]Doh-vah-keen

[/quote]But you can't just say it, you have to shout it, it is the language of the Dragons after all.

lu-is?

or

lu-eez?

or

low-is?

i get so confused with the spelling of this guy/girl name. hope it isnt your name, lol.

[quote user="kingvas78"]

People like that should not be allowed to reproduce.

[/quote]Why not? They probably Named their kid Dovahkiin, cashed in their reward, and two hours later their kid was named John.

[/quote]

This, what's to stop them from changing their kids name after they get their reward? Nothing at all. Although, Dovahkiin has to be one of the coolest names a parent could give their child to begin with so I don't see why they would change it.

-

I could just imagine the parents having a conversation with their son 20 years from now PARENTS: "yeah, we named you Dovahkiin to get free games and just changed it to John so you'd be normal" SON: "WTF!? You gave me the coolest name ever and decided to change it to something lame like John? I hate you both!"

-

But if I ever have a son I'd be tempted to name him John Wunwunsehvun.