Couple Gamers

This is for couple gamers to find couple gamers with or without kids. Hopefully this will be a good way for couples that dont get out much or are looking for friends to talk to or game with while on Xbox.  Please do not post here if you are single looking for other gamers. If you wish to do that do so in another post.

My girl friend Lone Dreamer86 and I are looking for friends. We are currently doing solo RPG's but hope to pick up some multi player stuff once we are done. We enjoy most games. Kinda shy till we get to know you and talk on a frequent basis but should get better with time. If you send a friends request please send it to both of us and please send a message before or after letting us know you are a couple looking for friends so that we dont accidentally delete you.

Hope to add and game with you soon.

Teddymouse

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Check out lousyatgaming.com a great community with no pressure to preform!  

I replied to your other post. Again feel free to send a friend request my way.

Check out xboxnights.com.  This new community is owned by a gaming couple, and we are trying to attract more.  

I send you 3 a friend request. I'm a married guy with a lovely wife that games randomly. We will be happy to have you on our friend list :D

Send me a FR. I paly with my girlfriend alot. Mainly Black Ops or single player games lately. Im always glad to hang out in party chat though

I play a lot on Call of duty on Gold.  My wife is silver however, and prefers the RPG type games.  If your interested, shoot me a FR & Message.  Have no problems adding some new mature adults to my list to game with.  ;)