COUNTRY NOT LISTED ON XBOX LIVE REGION

hello dear All

In my case, my billing and region are in US, but I'm actually living in Venezuela (region not listed on XBOX LIVE) obviously I cant buy content online with my xbox, question:

If i move my region to Colombia (next to Venezuela) would it work? I'm interested to download basically games add-ons such per example the maps of COD game, how can I download content from my position? can I buy stuff using my PC then turning on my xbox?  what are the alternatives for the people with similar case?

Thanks in advance for your help

rgds

raf2d2

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Depending on the content, you'll still get the same results. Region locked content required your actual location to match your physical location. So even if you change your account's region to one that's closer to the one you live in, it still won't work because they still won't match.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no it might not work you have to move to the country even if its really close. if you really wanted to download the game use a vpn

Sorry this didn't help.

I would just like to point out, any attempt to circumvent region restrictions with Internet tunneling such as VPN's and Proxy Servers is a violation of the Xbox LIVE ToS.

Sorry this didn't help.