Counter-Strike: Global Offensive comes 2012! Forget Call of Duty!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

A new Counter Strike is on his way and comes for the nextgen Consoles too.

That what the old Xbox CS Veterans were waiting for.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 8, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havent heard of a nex-gen console yet. Has M$ released anything about a nex-gen Xbox? Linky?

why does ever shooter have to be about beating cod why didnt u say o Counter-Strikes coming out  fanboy

As much as i like counterstrike.

firstly this is a PC game

Secondly it should have its own forum if its coming to 360 maybe advertise it there.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

As much as i like counterstrike.

firstly this is a PC game

Secondly it should have its own forum if its coming to 360 maybe advertise it there.

[/quote]

They just made an announcement yesterday, so I would say the forum for that game will not be up until Nov./Dec. of this year.

Good luck with a new console now that Xbox is dominating. Even diehard PS players are finding it hard to diss Xbox.

CS will once again set the bar for competitive FPS. Can't wait for it.

CS was what got me into FPS.  I dominated on it but got tired of the wall, speed, and aimbot hacks that were dominating.  I also was getting kicked and banned from too many servers because people thought I had an aimbot, even thought I'd tell them to watch my screen first-person and even look at the headshot percentage.

...so its really a glorified remake.

I was the first to admit I sucked, never saw me blame a hacker. whine whine.

Just give us RTCW with updated graphics. CS was good but it cant compete the master FPS of all time.