Countdown To The Arrival

Only 11 more sleeps!  10 if you can find a midnight release, there's so much to look forward to with this highly anticipated game, what are you looking forward to the most?  I can't decide which is more enticing, the newly redesigned Jack?  or, more of an all ready very deep multiplayer component that shows so much promise, what are you looking forward to the most when the arrival, well, arrives on March 6...:-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

14 more days for us in the UK and in Europe.  Just looking forward to how it all ends and how our various decisions play out. Also looking forward to see what all the worlds/places we visit look like,  as I love the art and how everything looks.

[quote user="jigster1"]

14 more days for us in the UK and in Europe.  Just looking forward to how it all ends and how our various decisions play out. Also looking forward to see what all the worlds/places we visit look like,  as I love the art and how everything looks.

[/quote]

"14 more days for us in the UK and in Europe"-Which sucks...Always 3days behind =( well,almost everytime...

Yes, jigster1, what will be there in the way of exploration, or just as important, HOW exactly will we be going about exploration this time around...:-)

[quote user="xxXMIKEY83Xxx"]

[quote user="jigster1"]

[/quote]

"14 more days for us in the UK and in Europe"-Which sucks...Always 3days behind =( well,almost everytime...

[/quote]

Yeah it sucks! When Batman Arkham CIty came out I really could not help myself from watching gameplay on youtube! I ruined the beginning and one part with Talia! =[

[quote user="Arkham99"]

Yes, jigster1, what will be there in the way of exploration, or just as important, HOW exactly will we be going about exploration this time around...:-)

[/quote]

I hope it's a mixture of on foot and vehicle exploring just to mix it up a bit! 

My wish is for there to be a space vehicle that has the ability to land on an uncharted asteroid and allows for us to mine the minerals "on foot", like you stated, armed with a high tech "Mineral Extraction Device", hey!  MED, has a ring don't you think?...:-)

In 13 days (8th March), Australia gets Mass Effect 3... plenty of time to do another ME1 + ME2 playthrough...

Can't wait to be honest. Feels like Skyrim all over again. I'm been playing the multiplayer but since I'm a low level, most peope leave when I join :(

Still can't wait for the game.

Even if my copy of the game did arrive early from Amazon I wouldn't be able to play it because the PC version needs to be activated by Origin.

I am very excited to see how the story ends! It's like watching a really good play, and then they have a really long intermission before Act III. I want to see how drastically our decisions affect the game.

it seems that ultimately all our decisions will have very little affect on the game. they're making a bunch of storylines that negate your choices, like anderson is an admiral with the alliance and udina is councilor regardless of who you voted for and if you kill the rachni in mass effect the reapers find another egg...it's like there's really no point in making choices and bioware is just pulling us through the mud by the pubes.