Could someone tell me what happened in Deception?

I have the book but I'm not sure I'm ever going to finish it seeing as how incredibly bad the first few chapters were. If someone could give me a link to a site that bascially sums up the whole story or (if you are kind) tell me all the important events that happened, that would be awesome. The Mass Effect Wiki doesn't have the whole plot yet and I've tried googling for it but I can't find anybody that just sums up what happened in the book.

[

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I can't bare to recall it to be honest so here is the write up at the Mass Effect wiki masseffect.wikia.com/.../Mass_Effect:_Deception.

Can also check out this user's opinion of the novel (Found it by searching Mass Effect wiki):

-

masseffect.wikia.com/.../Handling_Mass_Effect:_Deception%27s_Issues

-

A LOT of faults with this novel... however one can't be surprised when the author had nothing to do with the previous novels or, in my opinion that is, had nothing to do with the Mass Effect series at all.

Like I said, I have checked the wiki and it only gives info to the point where Nick goes off and joins that biotic group on the citadel. That was where I stopped reading since I couldn't comprehend how Nick went from 14 to 18 in a matter of a few months.

Or how it stated the Batarians having a embassy on the Citadel... against what is commonly known that the Batarians do NOT have a embassy there. Like I said before... a lot of faults. I have heard it's been recalled from stores...and/or having future copies rewritten or something...

They said they would made edits for "future" editions. No recall sadly. I guess I'll just pirate the updated kindle version (since I already bought the new version) if they aren't willing to give it out for free.