Could someone explain Grunt's appearance?

I've always wondered why grunt looks so much different then all the other krogan. I know he is tank bread but i didn't think that made a difference, and didn't War lord Okeer get the technology to create grunt from the collectors so he would be more realistic. Or does it have to do with him being younger?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Younger his plates havent grown together fully yet. Kinda like a babies skull.

I'd just attribute it to age and leave it at that. Krogan, like Asari are long lived...

Same as Liara.  Notice how she's the only Asari with eyebrows?  Maybe that's because she's only 100 whilst Asari like Samara, Benzima, etc are 500+ years old.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Same as Liara.  Notice how she's the only Asari with eyebrows?  Maybe that's because she's only 100 whilst Asari like Samara, Benzima, etc are 500+ years old.

[/quote]

I am postive I read somewhere that Liara actually draws the eyebrows on using make-up.

Although from the ME Wiki:

"Some asari, such as Matriarch Lidanya, Matriarch Benezia, Liara T'Soni, and Tela Vasir have facial markings, which are unique color patterns that vary for every asari. Some of these facial markings are associated with eyebrows by humans, but the asari do not think of the markings as such themselves."

That, and the fact they have to be more recognizable as being important characters.

With Grunt it's probably age with Liara it's probably so she stands out more

[quote user="SMOKINSOMTHIN"]

Younger his plates havent grown together fully yet. Kinda like a babies skull.

[/quote]

Yep, from what I understand that is why.

[quote user="DecafKingRat"]

I'd just attribute it to age and leave it at that. Krogan, like Asari are long lived...

[/quote]

i think a krogan left to die of old age would surpass an asari. i just don't think anyone has ever heard of a krogan making it that far. easily a thousand year life span minimum i'm sure. liara's grandfather was in the rachni wars, over 2,000 years ago.

-

and okeer was well over 1,000 when he died.

I thought grunt appearance was because Oskeer made him to be a pure krogan, AKA, how the krogan ORIGINALLY looked.

Im just saying his plates on his head are not fully developed yet since hes still considered a whelp. Every otherr krogan identified him as such and thats only the reall tell tale sign and also in me2 they made reference to him being big for his age as well.