Could not view xbox.com using IE8 or IE9 after the forum update.

Its been a pain in the butt trying to get back onto this forum.   I simply could not get to it at all using IE8 or IE9.  Only Google Chrome.   

How do I even get to the "My Forums" page?  This new layout is a disaster!  

Forza 4 is looking incredible. Hopefully they add the weather from PGR4. 

Excited for Halo 4, just hoping it has the FUN that was in Halo 3 and hopfully has Scarab Battles like in Halo 3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

use the compatbility paper think in the search bar it will work :) its pain keep changing it so can put stuff in

Enable compatibility mode.

The my forums are on the home page but at the moment they don't function the same way as the old forums. The added a your discussions tab which is located in the main page of what ever forum you visit and keeps track of your posts separately.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Compatibility mode did not work. Thats the first thing I tried.  I know several other people having the same problems using IE8 and IE9.    I was not able to reach this site until I went to Forzamotorsport.net.  Then I saw xbox.com in the upper right and it actually worked from there.

right clear ur cookies should work then

Nope that did not work either.  Cleared cookies, cleared cache, disk cleanup, tried everything on 3 different computers from 2 different locations.  Some of my friends STILL cant get to the xbox.com forums. 

Google Chrome works perfectly

IE8 and IE9 do not work properly at all.

Internet Explorer, along with FireFox, keeps signing me out of the forum so I've been using Chrome. The problem with that is that Chrome wont let me edit messages or send PMs, I just get a 'the header is too long' error. So I'm constantly having to switch between the two.

ye i get the sign out half time is a pain in bk side microsoft lazy atm not doing anything about it like

That's your problem, your using Internet Explorer.

ye well i have to since im in work i use firefox in the house allways have dne