Costumes DLC...not fair :(

I'm from the UK and was just browsing the new content on the marketplace on xbox.com and saw that Resi ORCs had the costumes packs up for downloading. So thought I have to have these costumes, so tried to download the one which is 640msp. Then it comes up with the 'not available in your region' message.

Why enable it to show up for us if we can't have it in the UK? Also, why is it just there for USA? Surely it should be available to us in the UK as well considering we are getting the game next week!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sure you'll get it soon. More than likely they weren't suppose to be released yet and they just put that message up to keep people from downloading it. See if it's still a problem when the game is released next week.

Anyway, did you preorder the game? If so, congratulations, you probably are getting them anyway and that message just saved you 640 points. If you are getting the special edition, more good news, the weapons listed are in that as well.

[quote user="fallouthirteen"]

Anyway, did you preorder the game? If so, congratulations, you probably are getting them anyway and that message just saved you 640 points. If you are getting the special edition, more good news, the weapons listed are in that as well.

[/quote]

I have pre-ordered it but in the UK we don't have the special edition here. Just the standard one. It comes with 2 weapons skins and that's about it.

Ah, yeah, not sure which ones are in the UK, but it's probably one of the packs available here. All the packs have the costumes, and the weapons are actually new weapons, not just reskins. Each small pack has 2 weapons, and there are 3 different packs available with 2 weapons exclusive to the special edition pack (and the 640 point pack, for a total of 8 in that).

So the game is out now in the UK and the content still can't be downloaded. I know someone in Canada that downloaded the weapons pack including 2 guns. In the UK we can only et the costume pack. We've either been totally shafted or have to wait for it to become available here. I'm REALLY hoping it's the latter or I'm going to be so disappointed/angry. There aren't enough weapons to play with as it is. Also, I'm gutted to see how poor the reviews are. As a die hard fan of the series that didn't intend to get this game and thought it was an insult to the series (initially), I reluctantly bought this game and have been loving every second of it. It's a fresh and original take on the Resi series and comparing it to gears is to ignore 1/3 of the whole game mechanic (as far as versus online is concerned). The 3-way combat system is super fun. Now hurry up and get the DLC unlocked for Europe!!!

Man, that dlc is a rip-off. Just wait for the free dlc in April. I know I don't want to waste 640 on new weapon skins etc.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

the customs are just colors.