Corruptions in Black Ops 2 that Set back Rank a Bit.

Today I got a message saying Xbox Live accounts have been corrupted and your rank has been set back to last known rank. I was level 31 then it set me back to level 25. If your saying that's not much I suck at this game and it's hard for me to rank up.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

rank up or redownload the profile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with issues in regards to ranking in Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Anything to do with de-ranking you'd need to contact Activision here.

Thank You. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I have gotten the same issue actually a few times.

It is not a punishment or anything like that, its just that the servers have a few bugs inthem and from time to time that happens but it will get fixed in time. I think I lost about 20 ranks altogether but I rank up pretty quickly.

Heres a little advise for the ranking up quickly,

Your load out, Primary weapon, any assault Mtar should me fine, attachements, reflex and grip.

Secondary, Smaw or FHJ launcher,

Lethal, granade

Tech, any, but shock charge if possible.

score streaks to use, UAV ( 10 points for every kill your team makes if its your UAV), Care package ( some that you get can get you a mad score), and finally if you have it counter uav ( again 10 points for every kill your team makes while its up). plus uav and counter uav gives you bonuses if you make a kill while its up.

Perks, fast increasing ones like light weight, extreme conditioning.

go to find game, core, hard point/ domination/. since kills are not counted for goal u can get as much as you can.

you get bonus kills in hardpoint if you shoot a deffender in a zone or if you are in the zone deffending it and kill someone out side it, regulare kills are 100 points hardpoint kills are 125 points a kill.

use secondary to destroy all air support, points vary for each score streak enemy uses.

when i do this after i pristiege i go up 7 to 10 levels in one game starting frome level one.

Sorry this didn't help.