Corrupted Data?

This morning I was Playing Call of Duty Modern warfare 3 when it decided to Crash and say i couldn't connect to the servers. so i did what i always do and restart the game. i come back on to find out im level 1 and find in my harddrive all the data has corrupted. so i then decided to delete Modern Warfare 3 completely from my console and when i get back on it says i can't download the Update with the Status code: 3CD6-0000-D080-0200-807B-01F7

Please Help me. i dont know what to do.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry but just to clarify is all the data on your HDD corrupt, or just the files for MW3?.

If you have not done it yet then it might be worth trying to clear your consoles cache.
NOTE: You will be required to re-download title updates for your games the first time you play them after performing the below steps.

Removing the temporary files on your console 'might' solve the problem. To clear your console's cache, follow these steps:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (center "X" button on your controller).
    3. Go to System Settings, and then select Storage.
    4. Highlight your internal storage device (Hard Drive or Internal Storage), then press Y.
    5. Select Clear System Cache, then confirm by selecting Yes.
    6. After the process completes (it will likely be fast!), restart your console.

Taken from here.

I can not find anything about this specific status code, but hopefully if clearing the cache did not help then someone will come along shortly with a solution for you. Best of luck getting it fixed asap.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This appears to be a glitch in the game software it has happened to many other games. The code 3524 - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - 807B - 01F7 is known for alot of glitches so the good news is we know its not you that's faulty its the game itself  I found that information here uk.answers.yahoo.com/.../index  So now the only thing I can advise you to do is contact xbox support so they  are aware and can start working and fixing this bugsupport.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Hope I helped!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello There

This seems to be happened to quite a few people since the recent DLC was released. It mainly affects the Spec ops Stats. I recommend that you check out the Activision support forums for a fix www.callofduty.com/.../technical_support

Clearing your Cache regularly also helps a lot so I highly recommend doing so.

Good Luck !

Sorry this didn't help.