Corrupt Download

Hello,

I have purchased Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 a couple of days ago and downloaded it 4 times. Each time the download completes, I get a corrupt file error where then I have to delete the entire thing and re-download all over again. I'm doing this for the 5th time while I'm typing up this post.

Any ideas on what may be the problem? Has anyone experienced a similar issue before? Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Alright, if you keep getting the corrupt download error here are some steps to try.

1.  Go to system memory and clear the cache and delete the game.

2.  Go to profile memory and delete your profile only (not profile and games)

3.  Recover your gamertag

4.  Redownload the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

May also want to go into system items and delete the Marketplace System Data and Rights Database. That involves the marketplace cache - which could be contributing.

Sorry this didn't help.

And just to cover all the bases, why don't we throw in a speed test for good measure! Please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your suggestions but sadly none of those work at all. I've tried every troubleshooting method I can think of & even switched ISPs, still the same. I was able to download demo games, videos, etc. without a problem.

7th attempt at downloading this game and it comes up corrupt. I'm wondering maybe it really is a corrupt version at the server itself? I'm running out of ideas. :(

Anyway here's my speed test:

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1592961378.png]

Sorry this didn't help.

I looked up where Kefan City is located and Bing came back with Turkey. If that is true and you are physically located in Turkey, then you will have issues with downloaded content because Turkey does not appear on the list of Live supported countries. If you are hitting a region restriction (lots of Games of Demand have them), then there really isn't anything that can be done to get around it legitimately. Sorry.

One pretty easy sign to tell if you are hitting a region restriction is if the download fails at 99%.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm in Kuwait (kaifan is a town in Kuwait) and I already purchased the game, if the region is restricted then I wouldn't be able to buy it online in the first place. :)

I did a few purchases & hit the restrictions a few times. Worked for me with this one though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Kuwait isn't a supported country either so you are going to encounter issues with downloading content. I'm in a supported country so I don't really know how these things happen (your purchase), but I suspect you will not be able to download the game until Kuwait becomes a supported country, and there is no telling when that will happen.

Sorry this didn't help.