Coolest/Greatest Cutscenes?

Just was wondering out of all the cutscenes you have seen which on was the coolest or greatest. Out of all the games I have played I still got to say the first time Dante and Nero fight in the church is the coolest cutscene I have ever seen.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wYFp3f-A7M]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After playing Mass Effect again after awhile, it brought back memories of how moving it was seeing Commander Shepard being accepted as a Spectre. That cutscene would have to be my greatest.

Despite being a horrible game, I thought Fable 3's opening cutscene was brilliant.

I love the scene in Gears 3 when the stranded asks them to trade same for Bacon . .

Stranded: I'll give you a side of bacon for her though . . .

Carmine: Baaacconnnn . . .

Baird: Take the trade, I haven't had bacon in six months!

Makes me laugh everytime.  Just cuz I KNOW my husband would trade me for a side of bacon in a heartbeat.  :) J/k

One I will remember forever is the first time you come upon a Zombie in Resident Evil and it cuts to CGI of the zombie getting up. Made the zombies way scarier than the low polygon low resolution textures they actually were. Could imagine the extra detail because of it. Scene was even better in the Gamecube remake. Same thing in Resident Evil 2 when the Licker shows up for the first time.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJxXtjOjIo]

Or any cutscene from this game in general, holy damn...

[quote user="Green Eyed Leo"]

I love the scene in Gears 3 when the stranded asks them to trade same for Bacon . .

Stranded: I'll give you a side of bacon for her though . . .

Carmine: Baaacconnnn . . .

Baird: Take the trade, I haven't had bacon in six months!

Makes me laugh everytime.  Just cuz I KNOW my husband would trade me for a side of bacon in a heartbeat.  :) J/k

[/quote]that was really funny.

My vote goes to Batman AA and Batman AC.

Pretty much every cutscene that involves Vamp in Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. Those are my favorite in gaming history.

^^^

You are rite MGS games have great cutscenes IMO.

I have to admit, I like a lot of the scripted cutscenes in Call of Duty. Especially when explosions are involved.

The last 20 minutes of Mass Effect.  Epic.