Coolest suits in video games?

What are some of your favorite suits characters wear in video games?

Mine would have to be the suit in the Metroid games. That was probably my first sci-fi shooter game back in the 2D platformer glory days.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i used the crap out of the fallout 3 stealth suit hat glitch, and getting the stealth suit and, i think it was the, hellfire helmet looked pretty badass, so i'll go with that. i also like how the marines look in halo 4.

Full dragon or daedric armour in Skyrim

Black Knight from Dark Souls, Fiend Ryu in NG2.

I lived the Ranger  Duster I think in New Vegas. I also really like full ebony armor in skyrim

I don't really have a favorite but I really liked most of the human's heavy armor's from Mass Effect but if I had to choose I would say the heavy colossus armor I just really like the way it looked.

By suits do you mean Suits of Armor? If so Seigfried's Soulcalibur 3 armor is cool. I also like Caim's armor from Drakengard a bit. The Mage dlc Armor in Dragon Age 2 is pretty badass for magic users. My favorite one has to go to Muneshige Tachibana from Samurai Warrior 3 in terms of design and color scheme.

Link's outfit in Twilight Princess. It just screams heroic. Ezio's robes in Assassin's Creed II are a close second.

The Didact amor in Halo 4. I wanna have that. Or a real Halo Spartan suit for some fun jumps.

Agree with the Black Night Armour in Dark Souls, also Isaac's Engineer Suit from Dead Space so glad it was in number 3!

Nightingale Armour from Skyrim.