Cool New Necromorph ideas.

If you guys have any ideas about a new type of enemy in Dead Space 3 post them here. It would be scary to have a necromorph that blends in with the environment using camouflage or skin texture and can only be seen when it moves. Another creepy innovation would be a necro that follows you throughout the game and messes with your head and can attack at random. There were a lot of unopened vents in DS1 and DS2 enemies should be able to come out of these vents at random on multiple play-throughs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Lancinator"]

1. It would be scary to have a necromorph that blends in with the environment using camouflage or skin texture and can only be seen when it moves.

2.  Another creepy innovation would be a necro that follows you throughout the game and messes with your head and can attack at random.

[/quote]1.  I like it!

2.  Like... Nicole?

Yeah that first idea is awesome.

I will keep my old idea of an necromorph that regenerates his limbs and the lost limbs create another ugly regenerating necro. But your idea is more awesome

i actually have a new boss battle at end of game idea,ok at the end of DS3 all necros come together and just make this huge @@@ necro that is really really hard to kill not like nicole that is easy as hell no im saying 2x harder than the boss at the end of DS1

[quote user="KID X R3V3NG3"]i actually have a new boss battle at end of game idea,ok at the end of DS3 all necros come together and just make this huge @@@ necro [/quote]For some reason that makes me hungry for pudding.

[quote user="Thookins"]

[quote user="KID X R3V3NG3"]i actually have a new boss battle at end of game idea,ok at the end of DS3 all necros come together and just make this huge @@@ necro [/quote]For some reason that makes me hungry for pudding.

[/quote]??? wow pudding really eh maybe just a necro flavored kind that if u eat it u turn into a necro

Wow i know I'm pretty slow on this but I was trying to think of necro ideas and me playing L4D2 alot I obviously start thinking of some SI that could sort of cross over and well, they pretty much have all that already in DS. There's a spitter type of necro (puker), theres a smoker type, hunter & the leaper are similar, the charger and the one necros that run at you. There's also the necros that crawl and jump around your neck to kill you, reminds me of a jockey minus the perverted laughing sounds lol. Of course the necros are far more deadlier and scarier but it's still pretty interesting. I guess we could have like a Boomer type of necro that let's off something to attract other necros. Not a big horde of course but something that puts you in deeper trouble if your not careful on how you kill it. But I still like Lacinator and Heitor's ideas alot, way mote original.

O crap, sorry for the double post but I just remembered we do have a fat necro already. If you shoot it in the stomach babies pop out lol. Not necessarily like a boomer but close enough. So what about a screamer type of necros (that are in pairs) and they can alert others, if not killed in time all their screams can make your head explode. I'm talking one of those creepy screams that stick with you too, not something that gets annoying but makes the situation much more intense. Or you can mix it in with what Lacinator said and the Screamer basically draws out the camouflage necros. And maybe the necros can be sort of small and move fast so they are more difficult to kill and the longer it takes you, well you know the rest. Sorry if my ideas suck but I just love DS and trying to come up with ideas, I'm also at work bored out my mind in the morning lol.

your ideas dont suck, I liked them.

Thanx man