Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good suggestions. I especially like the submarine idea, especially since we know they already have a single player map of a russian sub. Times Square might be another idea.

Times square would be dope.

The submarine idea they have is dumb, "water sprays your face". Okay, just what I wanted to do, go to a water park. Everyone would just spray everywhere and you wouldn't see a damn thing. Also how in the hell would kill streaks work there.

A multistory office building worked great in Call of Duty: Modern Crysis 2.

A submarine would be to small.  How about Madison Square Garden?

Id like the submarine map. I'd throw a grenade off somewhere, causing an explosion resulting in the sub decompressing, killing everyone inside.

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

A submarine would be to small.  How about Madison Square Garden?

[/quote]

You do realize a modern ballistic missile submarine can be over 500ft long and have 3 or 4 decks? I think in overall square-footage a Russian sub map would be bigger than nuketown in BO.

some of these have potential for various KSRs. the multi-story building map could be a night map, and you call in a heli that goes floor to floor with a searchlight and blasts anyone it sees. you could make it like the chopper gunner where the player controls the turret and light with either control stick. the sub you could have a bunch of different KSRs involving parts of the sub hull breaking open letting water in and being sealed off. NY could just have the regular KSRs and the train yards you can use the switch tracks and call in trains. theres a lot of map based and gametype based KSRs that they could use if they made maps like that.

What makes you think they would use the whole submarine as a map.  They would cut it down to about 5 rooms that are each 3 foot x 4 foot.  You may spawn right next to people and everyone would sit in a corner.  Also how would a map that is an enclosed submarine work for killstreaks?  Not saying im a fan of killstreaks but they are in the game.

Ive wanted nighttime jungle levAlz.

They should have map specific KSRs.. Like, you'd have the 3 KSRs you assign yourself, but depending on the map you're playing, you'd have a 4th that reflects the map some way. Like, say you're on a map that is a giant snowy mountain. You get all 3 of your KSRs and then you reach the amount of kills needed to unlock the current maps default KSR. So for a snowy mountain it could be something like the ability to ride around on a snow-mobile and pick up a friend to cause havoc.