Cooking grenades

Seems like you can't cook grenades. WTF is that about? I gotta wonder what Dice was thinking about or not thinking about. The game has potential, but needs a patch. And needs it fast before people start walking away and the game just dies. Just sayin.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="smash1031"]

Seems like you can't cook grenades. WTF is that about? I gotta wonder what Dice was thinking about or not thinking about. The game has potential, but needs a patch. And needs it fast before people start walking away and the game just dies. Just sayin.

[/quote]

First - no one says "just sayin" anymore 'cept my mom.   next - there was a 167mb day one patch that installed the instant I put the game in.  

Your mom is really cool then. And it's sad that the 167mb day one patch didn't address the cooking grenades issue. Or cooking grenades is not something they really thought about . Tell mom I said hi. And try adding something constructive next time.

"just saying" is getting really old. Just saying.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure cooking grenades dosn't happen in real life. I get the joy of using them in games but I'm pretty sure dice keeps that feature out on purpose. Just think about actually holding a live explosive in your hands and not throwing  it, hoping the fuse is as long as you were told.

To cook grenades you press the LB button and hold down the Right Trigger.  Once you release the right trigger... you throw the grenade.  Don't ask me why they did it this way, it just is what it is.

Thx horroscoped. That is a weird way to cook a grenade, but at least we have the choice. I guess Dice thought this was "authentic" in the end.

[quote user="smash1031"]

Your mom is really cool then. And it's sad that the 167mb day one patch didn't address the cooking grenades issue. Or cooking grenades is not something they really thought about . Tell mom I said hi. And try adding something constructive next time.

[/quote]

How bout you use the search function before you ask a question like you have to do on every single forum in the world.  And my mom says get a shave, you look ridiculous with that fuzz on your face.  =)

You definitely have mommie issues. Does she come down to the basement to see what you're up to? If so then that's really sweet. Now if she asks nicely tell her I'll shave.

"Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure cooking grenades dosn't happen in real life. "

Oh but it does ...

you are CRAZY because it does happen in real life.