Cooking Grenades

Ok, I never really played any dice games, except the bad company 2 beta.  I tried this one, and the numerous problems aside, is it a dice thing to not cook grenades?  I know it's far from the worst problem the game has right now but common, seriously.  How are you supposed to play tactically when you can't even do basic room clearing maneuvers?  I just shake my head thinking about it.  I am really trying to find something positive to enjoy but everything about BF3 just seems outdated.  I am happy though they finally put in prone, even though it is glitchy as hell and half the time my dude will trip out and stand up immediately.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah....imagine my surprise, when I just tried to ready my first grenade...but as soon as I touched the button, I stuck it to a bush and blew myself up.....will function normally in the final game like it does in every other BF title though

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]I am happy though they finally put in prone, even though it is glitchy as hell and half the time my dude will trip out and stand up immediately.[/quote]

Does anyone else screen twitch when they are in the prone.  Drive's me crazy.

objects that feature destruction are severely nerfed in the 1.3 GB beta. DICE had to deal with a DL limiter. and MS was slow to cert... if they worked faster, we could be playing better...

its a dice thing, I dont have a problem with it.

I also don't really have a problem with it. The best way to "tactically breach a room" is to make no building.

The way to cook grenades in this game is so very silly its laughable, but its possible. After hitting the LB button, you have to immediately hold down the RT to begin cooking. Why they didnt just have you hold the LB is beyond me.

I have no problem with not cooking grenades, I mean, there really is no point since there isnt any kind of obvious attention grabbing grenade indicator showing where it is relative to your location that pops up on your screen.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Why they didnt just have you hold the LB is beyond me.

[/quote]

Glad you finally admitted it!  LOL  You gotta let go, I'm sure theres a reason for everything they do in this game.  All hghly skilled professionals.  

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Why they didnt just have you hold the LB is beyond me.

[/quote]

Glad you finally admitted it!  LOL  You gotta let go, I'm sure theres a reason for everything they do in this game.  All hghly skilled professionals.  

[/quote]Admitted what? And what is the reason for making a grenade cooking toss such a complicated process? Take off your EA/Dice panties.

its just as complicated as hitting the power button on a tv.........................