Convince My Parents to Get a Xbox 360

I really really want a Xbox 360. I've been dieing to get one. Since Christmas is coming, what should I do to convince/persuade my parents to get a Xbox 360. My parents NEVER buy me any games but I still respect them. I also always gets A or B NEVER EVER gotten a C on my Report card. My parents are still strict sometimes. So it's gonna be hard to ask for a Xbox 360. What should I do? I want the Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

chores!

They don't give me any chores to do.

news.bbc.co.uk/.../2943280.stm

gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/.../are-video-games-bad-for-you

www.abc.net.au/.../2607577.htm

Theres also an article about kids playing video games using the same part of there brain as a chess grand master but I didnt have time to find it.

Ask them what you could do around the house to get one for Christmas...

THey dont give you chores? And people wonder why kids grow up to be douchbags these days.

Perhaps you can bargain with them. I'm sure they would be more likely to purchase the bundle if you were willing to remove some other items off your Christmas list and lessen the overall financial load. Compromising and negotiating are a means for a win-win scenario.

Cry for them.

Convince your parents? No. You want a 360 and they won't buy it for you? Then you better get out there and start mowing some lawns, raking leaves, shoveling driveways, perform any task that any of your neighbors have available. If you want something in life, work for it. Not think up ways to get people to give it to you.

I'm not your parent so I can't tell you per say, but you should just tell them you want it, and ask them what you need to do to get it.  If you can't get it from them, work for it.

they do give me chores but NEVER pay me for em