Continually getting error C101A23C when trying to rent an xbox video

Tried to rent a video on 12/22 and the C101A23C error.  I've confirmed my credit card info (using Discover Card) but still have the problem.   I logged a ticket with Microsoft via help chat on 12/22 - was told the problem would be resolved in 48 hours.   3 days later, no contact from Microsoft and no fix to the problem.   Just contacted Microsoft help chat again - their first line support is helpless - was again told to wait for up to 2 more days for the problem to be fixed.

Not only frustrating to have the problem and not be able to rent a video, but this is a sorry excuse for customer service...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

been offline for three months over here... all card info good, removed, re-inputted;  across console and various Microsoft websites.  Verified thru bank, they see NO attempt at charges... so totally a Microsoft failure;  either software or hardware..  They'll lose my thousands of dollars very very soon.    If this fails, I will never use their product lines again.  It'll be a MAC for internet video!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After repeated attempts to get ms to fix the problem they told me that I would just have to use a different credit card.  Thanks ms, not!  Wish I had not paid for full year of this cr@p.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.