Content that I don't have?

Has anyone else gotten the "the server is now running content that you don't have, look in the store for additional available content or make sure that all your content is installed" error message when trying to playing this past weekend? I'm assuming this is the Back to Karkand expansion pack, or am I wrong?

I could've sworn I had already downloaded everything but I keep getting this error. Did anyone else have this issue, and were you able to resolve it? I did buy the LE edition of BF3 and when I go to Marketplace to re-download it, it tells me it's going to cost me 1200 points and to confirm purchase. I've tried re-entering the code that came with my game but says it's already been used. I've also deleted everything but my profile save games, and that didn't seem to help.

Any help is appreciated! I've searched forums and online and haven't been able to find any solution to this. I'd rather not pay 1200 points that I already have/had....

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Thanks PsychicAce - I've tried accessing the in-game store, and I don't see it in the list of things to download. Or it's not specifically named 'Back to Karkand Expansion Pack'...

Think it's "B2K", anyway, contact customer support, I keep hearing good reviews about em.

I think you have to download Karkand from the EA store which you get in the ingame menu,if you do it via the market place you'll have to pay for it.I'm pretty sure thats what it is but if not i'd suggest contacting EA customer support.

Ah, got it - B2K :)

After a few rounds of online chat (not a great experience) I finally just emailed everything in and they ended up giving me another download code. I'm now back up and running, thanks everyone!