Content I Bought Only Accesible When My Friends GT is Signed In

I recentley purchased the Season Pass for Gears of War 3 which gives me access to an already released peice of downloadable content (Horde Command Pack) however for some reason only my friend's GT (Which I believe was also signed in) Has access to the content even though his profile had nothing to do with the purchase as I added points and bought the season pass myself on my GT. The only way for me to access this content is if my friend is also signed in and he can access the content on his own without me signed in. This is utterly confusing I have the purchase and download history to prove it yet I have no way to play it myself. Thankyou for reading I appriciate if anyone can help me fix this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Try recovering your account. Restarting your modem or anything else you can think of.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try visiting your account / download history on the console under your gamertag to see if the season pass is listed there, if it is not. Try on your friends account and see. If you find it on their account and not yours, then that means theirs was the account that purchased the pass.. Now please do note that all game content licenses are not able to be transfered between gamertags.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.