Content GONE.

I would just like to state, even though I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears, that I think it's complete BS that I cannot re-download a game I purchased on Xbox Live because you guys suddenly decided to remove it from the marketplace. I would delete some games to save space and then download them again when I was ready to play them again. Thanks again for letting me waste my hard earned money. This is why I will never use 'Games on Demand' again. If I buy the disc, I have it forever, if I buy it on Xbox Live, who knows what may happen.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Here is a hint use the purchase history or download history not The marketplace

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go into your Download or Purchase History and re-download it from there. Just an FYI you can move content to a usb flash drive. So instead of deleting it simply move it, that way you don't have to re-download it again, just plug n go. Unfortunately the flash drive limit is currentlt at 16gb. Anything larger would only get formatted to 16gb.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can re-download anything you have already purchased before, even if it has been delisted from Xbox LIVE, as long as you still have the account you purchased it with.  Just go to your download history https://live.xbox.com/Download/History

Sorry this didn't help.