constant freezing issues

Was playin cod black ops earlyer on when the screen just froze reset the system and its bein funny since at first it just would not load up to the main xbox home page and kept freezin/crashing  then  it did. it asked to install a update but when it finished the update and restarted the system it kept on wanting to keep trying to install the same update when it didnt freeze and wont let me go xbox live.  i decided to try playing it with out going on live and it has since cleared all avatars theres just a grey body and it freeze's about 10 seconds after switching on if not sooner tried clearing the system chache but has made no difference just delayed the freezing sometimes. also i have had the xbox for about a year or so and have had no problems with playing games but just started to go online "still on trial xbox live gold membership"  so it seems xbox live related. btw i have tried your freezing walk through guide and none of that made any difference. any help would be great.

cheers

mike

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It sounds like there may be a serious issue with your gamer profile. Can you try deleting it from memory (be sure to delete the PROFILE ONLY) and then recover it to the console?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.