Constant Download Errors

I am aware that the error "Sorry something went wrong, this content is not available in your region or it may be corrupted..... Error Code: 80150017   I know the error is due to the difference in my xbox account region (USA) and my current physical region (Bangladesh) . I just thought it would be better if I set my region to the US before redeeming my xbox live gold code for the first time. I was new to xbox and I took the migration without giving it much of a thought. Now I cant download the games with gold such as Halo 3, Gears of War and who knows how many after these. I request MS staff to change my region for me back to Bangladesh. I called to support before. The agent told me he will do it for me, but its still the same.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And I also cannot add any payment option probably because my credit card region also coincides with my xbox account region. Thus I cant purchase anything from the marketplace.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry when you change a region you have to wait 90 days to change it back

Sorry this didn't help.

If the support agent said he would be able to do this, you should use the case/service number they gave you and get in touch with them in order to follow up.

It is always good for account region and physical location to match up, but in this instance you should be aware that Bangladesh is not an officially-supported region (www.xbox.com/.../countries) and thus you will not be able to download the Games with Gold from there either.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.