Constant disconnects

Im wondering why most matches disconnect before they start. Its pissing me off becuase i cant play  much and i get the loss every time. I have no issues with any other game is this common with the game or is it on my end somehow?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a problem with the alternate dlc costumes, boon says it can be fixed by deleting your history and then redownloading the dlc, but suffice to say the problem still exists because the other person may not know how to fix it on their end. Basically nrs screwed up they need to put a patch out.

[quote user="deceitfulmist"]

its a problem with the alternate dlc costumes, boon says it can be fixed by deleting your history and then redownloading the dlc, but suffice to say the problem still exists because the other person may not know how to fix it on their end. Basically nrs screwed up they need to put a patch out.

[/quote]

At this point I wouldn't expect to see a patch since a "fix" already exists :(.

But yes, if you have a pre-order bonus Klassic costume, delete it and redownload it via your Download History.  Not sure if this affects the Klassic Skins Pack #1 as well though.

If you enter a match afterwards and are disconnected and you're feeling helpful, you can also shoot a quick message off to the other player advising them to do the same.

--
Juxtapose13

Thanks guys I'll try that out when i get off work. Great game but this issue is really pissing me off.

[quote user="Law212"]

Thanks guys I'll try that out when i get off work. Great game but this issue is really pissing me off.

[/quote]

I know, such seemingly simple errors are very frustrating.  Mortal Kombat is a great game, and it's such a shame that things like this happen with it.  It also seems to have the worst net code I've seen in an Xbox 360 game, which is a real pity.

--
Juxtapose13

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion. It solved my problem. I deleted the preorder scorion skin and ermac. I'm wondering if i should resintall them or just leave them since they are included in the classic skins DLC. Though I'm wondering if i should in case the old school fatalities arent included in the classic skin pack , especially for ermac.

any thoughts?

The game is pretty sweet, but I'm finding that its full of scrubs. I dont consider myself good at this game yet because last night was really my first day of online play but man I'm figthing people with 500 wins and mopping the floor with them. It seems like people dont learn combos, they just spam special moves and try to be as cheap as possible. Oh and too much reliance on X-ray  moves to save them.

[quote user="Law212"]

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion. It solved my problem. I deleted the preorder scorion skin and ermac. I'm wondering if i should resintall them or just leave them since they are included in the classic skins DLC. Though I'm wondering if i should in case the old school fatalities arent included in the classic skin pack , especially for ermac.

any thoughts?

The game is pretty sweet, but I'm finding that its full of scrubs. I dont consider myself good at this game yet because last night was really my first day of online play but man I'm figthing people with 500 wins and mopping the floor with them. It seems like people dont learn combos, they just spam special moves and try to be as cheap as possible. Oh and too much reliance on X-ray  moves to save them.

[/quote]

With respect to your pre-order skins, they are all included in the Klassic Costume Pack #1 as is the Klassic Fatalities.  Thus, I see no reason to have the individual pre-order skins installed (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

In terms of online play, I actually noticed you're in my recent players list, so we would have "met" Sunday night.  Not sure if we disconnected though or if we actually played a match :p.  I would have been Mileena if we did.

--
Juxtapose13

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user="Law212"]

any thoughts?

[/quote]

With respect to your pre-order skins, they are all included in the Klassic Costume Pack #1 as is the Klassic Fatalities.  Thus, I see no reason to have the individual pre-order skins installed (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

In terms of online play, I actually noticed you're in my recent players list, so we would have "met" Sunday night.  Not sure if we disconnected though or if we actually played a match :p.  I would have been Mileena if we did.

[/quote]

Only one person I matcdhed up with chose Mileena and that match disconnected. SO that must have been you. Too bad I didnt know about the fix then. But ya everything is running smooth for me. Though still had 2 disconnects. But that was out of more than 20 matches.

[quote user="Law212"]

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user="Law212"]

any thoughts?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only one person I matcdhed up with chose Mileena and that match disconnected. SO that must have been you. Too bad I didnt know about the fix then. But ya everything is running smooth for me. Though still had 2 disconnects. But that was out of more than 20 matches.

[/quote]

Yeah, 2 out of 20 isn't bad at all and is likely due to the other players.  Glad it's fixed on your end though!

--
Juxtapose13

I myself am still having the problem I joined a bunch of king of the hill matches only to find out that I got dsynched every match, Im guessing its something on  my end since I go back and everyone who was there is there,I tried redownloading myself and still nothing clear. http://www.twitpic.com/5jp6m5

[quote user="deceitfulmist"]

I myself am still having the problem I joined a bunch of king of the hill matches only to find out that I got dsynched every match, Im guessing its something on  my end since I go back and everyone who was there is there,I tried redownloading myself and still nothing clear. http://www.twitpic.com/5jp6m5

[/quote]

Did you try deleting the content before redownloading?  Do you have network issue with any other games and have you run the Network Diagnostic on your console?

--
Juxtapose13