constant crashes and buggs..

this is the most buggiest console i have ever played!!! i used redeem codes for exclusive dlc for my games. and they dont download or install, i cant find where to re download them. and i cant use the codes again, because they have already been redeemed. games continuously crash, continuously. sometimes when a game crashes it wipes all of my save data so i have to start all over again!! this is ridiculous !! half the time i try to open anything like achievements or friends or store, it gives me an error code the first like 3 times i try to open it. bring out updates to fix it, and tell me how to re download my exclusive dlc content or im going to playstation for good...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi CaS EternalHell,

For your code problem, you can download any content that has been redeemed but not installed by going to My Games and Apps, highlighting the appropriate game, hitting the Menu button, selecting Show All Add-Ons and selecting the appropriate add-ons, where you can then install them, or uninstall and re-download them.

Regarding loss of save data, which games are you experiencing this with?

Which error codes are you experiencing? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i already tried looking at my addons. it doesn't work for all my games.. i go in and it says i have no add ons installed for these games. even though i redeemed the code and i cant use it again because it has been properly redeemed.

battlefield 4 is the game i experienced save data loss but i have been experiencing crashes on ryse, battlefield 4, dead rising 3, assassins creed. i also have Lego marvel but i haven't experienced a crash on that game yet. however this is the game where the dlc code failed.

i am not  sure i didn't write them down because i  took my console back to the store and got it swapped because i was extremely angry and frustrated..

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey CaS EternalHell,

Sorry for the hassle you are experiencing but even if you have purchased/ redeemed the code for  the games you will still need to download it in the same place. If anything select game from "my games and apps" and scroll to the right for the add-ons and select the add on you redeemed.

As far as the BF4 there is a known issue for it that is reflected on this link from  Dice support forum.

Reach back and let us know what you find.

Sorry this didn't help.